How does this affect your visit to our exhibition?
Here are the main prevention measures that apply within our museum:
- Days and hours of visit: Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Electronic payment only: it is mandatory to book your visit online or call +32 (0)2/549 60 49 or mail email@example.com. Please respect the time of your reservation. Your e-ticket on a smartphone is preferable.
- Visitor flow management: respect the instructions recommended by the National Security Council.
- Direction of traffic thanks to unidirectional signposting.
- Respect of social distancing and hygiene measures: 1.50 m between each visitor.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available at the entrance and exit.
- Cloakroom and lockers will be closed. We recommend to taking as little as possible. Large bags, trolleys and umbrellas are not allowed. Handbags and small backpacks accepted: travel light!
- Toilets accessible by one person at a time. These will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- As is always the case, only persons with reduced mobility will be able to use the lift (only 1 person at a time).
If you already had your tickets, we invite you to postpone your visit to the Warhol exhibition as soon as the health situation allows it. Your tickets may be re-used at a later date by communicating a new time slot by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about the situation in Liège, please consult the general website of the city of Liège www.liege.be. To find out more about the coronavirus: www.info-coronavirus.be .